PVP & Ranking
When players proceed with searching for opponents, the system will appear with 4 random players for players to challenge.
The range of ranking for random is -5 to +10 (5 players with lower rank, 10 players with higher rank).
- If winning an opponent that has a higher rank: the attacker can attain the opponent's rank, and get medals.
- If winning an opponent of lower rank: no change in ranking, but will receive a smaller number of medals.
- If losing: no change in ranking, no medals earned.
- There is no draw as at the end of 10 rounds, the total HP left of Tanks will make the count of the winning side.
- If winning: no change in ranking and no medal points are lost.
- If losing an opponent of higher rank: no change in ranking, lose a small number of medals.
- If losing an opponent of lower rank: switched in ranking, and lose a small number of medals.
See the table below:
Every Sunday at 16:59:59 (UTC), the system will conduct the prize distribution.